db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release village-3.3.1 based on RC1
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 19:02:34 GMT
On 08.11.10 21:52, Scott Eade wrote:
> Can we be sure that the changes made under heading "Removed all methods
> from Column that are not actually used by Torque" are not going to
> impact other users of Village?  I haven't had the time to look at this
> very carefully.

I'm not aware of any uses outside of Torque.

This was planned to be a Torque-only-bugfix release. I thought to
prepare something for the Village-removal but Thomas Fox came up with a
proposal better than mine. Many of the features I removed were not
working correctly, anyway. It simplified a lot, too.

Bye, Thomas.