db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: [Torque 4] mvn install of templates failes
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2010 14:14:55 GMT
I tried to fix the problem in the generator but did not check whether the
fix solves the problem on linux. Could you svn update the generator, mvn
install it and then try to build the templates again ?

    Thanks,

        Thomas

> > breakpoint
> > and
> >>
> >> I got the project to work with NetBeans and managed to debug. The
> >> resolveEntity method of EntityReferences is not called as far as I can
> > see.
> >>
> >> Could it have something to do with the fact that I use Linux as
> >> operating system?
> >
> > I'd be astonished if yes. Rather it is the XML parser used.
> >
> > Ok we need to trace from start here. Whats should happen is the
following:
> > - On reading the configuration, the EntityReferenceSaxHandler in the
> > package org.apache.torque.generator.configuration.source should be
invoked.
> > Please check that the startElement() method is hit and that on one of
the
> > calls the system ids ishttp://db.apache.org/torque/4.0/templates/data
> > base.xsd. If yes, the references will be added to the configuration by

org.apache.torque.generator.configuration.controller.ControlConfigurationSaxHandler

> >   on line 275.
>
> The startElement method is called and reads the following values:
> systemId: http://db.apache.org/torque/4.0/templates/database.xsd
> ressource: ../../xsd/database-4-0.xsd
>
> I found out that adding the references to the configuration fails and
> creates an ConfigurationException:
>
> "resource file
> /home/pcs/projects/software/torque/trunk/torque-templates/src/main/

resources/org/apache/torque/templates/om/resources/../../xsd/database-4-0.xsd