db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Monroe <Greg.Mon...@dukece.com>
Subject RE: [Torque 4] mvn install of templates failes
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 20:27:02 GMT
A vaguely related item that this thread reminded me of....

AFAIK, unlike XML DTDs, the URLs used in XSD files do NOT have to be
real Internet locations.  Instead they are used simply to define XSD
namespaces, similar to Java's package name conventions.

The parser is supposed to have its own mechanism for locating the
required XSD files listed in the XML.  E.g., in Eclipse, this is
the XMLCatalog system.

Now back to the regularly scheduled mvn install problem discussion...

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.