db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Carl <patrick.c...@web.de>
Subject Re: [Torque 4] mvn install of templates failes
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 19:43:54 GMT
Hi Thomas,

thank you for your reply.

> What you can do:
> - check that you have the current version of the Torque 4 generator
> installed.

I have the latest revision, currently 1004377.

> - you can bypass the problem by installing the templates without running
> the tests using the maven switch -Dmaven.test.skip=true

I did and the build was successful.

> - I had some difficulties before when using XML Parsers from the JDK; but
> since there is a direct dependency to xerces 2.9.1 now this should not be a
> problem.
> - Can you run the tests inside an IDE (e.g. eclipse) and set a breakpoint
> in org.apache.torque.generator.configuration.source.EntityReferences.
> resolveEntity() (in the generator jar) and see whether it gets called and
> if yes why it fails ?

I got the project to work with NetBeans and managed to debug. The
resolveEntity method of EntityReferences is not called as far as I can see.

Could it have something to do with the fact that I use Linux as
operating system?

Patrick