db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Attibute modifications in schema
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 19:52:08 GMT

Ok, so let me summarize (please object if I misinterpreted somebody)

table.alias:
Noboby thinks that the alias attribute is useful and will be missed. So
I'll create a jira issue for it and we drop it.

table.abstract
I'm of the opinion that the abstract attribute works but Thomas V is of
another opinion. But, thinking about it, we can make it work once the Peer
class is not static any more. So the question is do we think it's useful
and should be kept or should we drop it (This quesion mainly goes to Thomas
V as Greg has already answered it in favour of dropping)

column.inputValidator
Should be dropped but options should be made available in the columnMap.
I'll create a jira issue and implement it.

    Thomas