db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Monroe <Greg.Mon...@dukece.com>
Subject RE: database.dtd replaced by database.xsd in torque 4
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 19:58:23 GMT
Kewl.. nice to see this be of use.

As far as I can remember, I think the torque4.0 namespace was just a
"make it short" decision.  The longer form's OK by me.

Out of curiosity, does this mean all schema.xml files will have
to be modified with the xsd headers?   Not a bad thing, just wondering
if you had figured out how to support both ddt and xsd.  FWIW, I briefly
experimented with writing some code that would read the first few lines
of the schema, then decide which parser to use. I was thinking of minimizing
the disruption in using the new code.

However, I don't think this is important now since so much is being changed
in 4.0.

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.