db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Engelbert <c.engelb...@u-form.de>
Subject Re: Attibute modifications in schema
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 08:12:55 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm not new to this list but was read only for a long time. At work we
extensively use Torque in one of our bigger projects.

To the dicussionpoint:
I'll like the idea of using POJOs with annotations and I would be glat
to see it in Torque as well. This would make things a lot easier since
we use interfaces and concrete implementations. These implementations
are wrapped by adapter-classes so annotations would be a great success
to get rid of those adapters.

I'll like to try myself on annotation-driven approach for Torque if more
people like the idea.

Greetings from germany
Christoph