db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r985704 - in /db/torque/village/trunk: pom.xml src/java/com/workingdogs/village/Column.java src/java/com/workingdogs/village/QueryDataSet.java src/java/com/workingdogs/village/Schema.java src/test/com/workingdogs/village/TestMySQL.java
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 07:53:57 GMT
> > -The prepared statement opened in the Schema.schema() method should be
> > closed after usage. Preferably using a finally clause.
>
> See lines 154-164 of Schema.java

Sorry, I missed that. My fault :-(. The code is correct.

> Could you do me a favor: If you have a working Torque runtime
> environment, could you try to run the test project against Oracle and
> the patched village version and give me the results?

I ran the current 3.3.1-SNAPSHOT version of the torque test project using
the modified village against oracle 10 and it looks good (no errors). I
presume you have tried postgresql and mysql. As there is no
database-dependent magic involved in your patch that was not there before,
I am quite confident that this also works for other databases.

Any plans to do a village-only release soon ? I'd be in favour.

   Thomas