db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r985704 - in /db/torque/village/trunk: pom.xml src/java/com/workingdogs/village/Column.java src/java/com/workingdogs/village/QueryDataSet.java src/java/com/workingdogs/village/Schema.java src/test/com/workingdogs/village/TestMySQL.java
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2010 16:58:06 GMT
Hi folks,

On 15.08.10 18:48, tv@apache.org wrote:
> Author: tv
> Date: Sun Aug 15 16:48:43 2010
> New Revision: 985704

> Log:
> Attempt to solve the meta-data caching issues. The current preliminary solution tries
to use a schema from the existing schemaCache but does not (yet) create new schema entries.
Aliases columns and aliases tables are not cached at all.

Please review this and get back to me with test results if possible. I
have yet to find a way to tell whether a table used in a query is
aliased or not. Any hints are welcome.

Bye, Thomas.