db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Monroe <Greg.Mon...@dukece.com>
Subject RE: refactoring names in generator
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 18:19:35 GMT
Given all the weekend hours TF's been putting it... maybe:

Exhaustion...

Thanks Thomas F. for doing all this!

FYI - When I was talking about the "Generator" component for Torque,
I was thinking that the Generator component was the holder for the
Torque specific "build" tool "interface" code.

I was assuming that the "Output" generator framework would eventually
be in a separate sub project since you have expressed that it could
become a standalone external.

I.e., having the same structure 3.x does with Texan/Velocity... but
with the Output code jar replacing them.

Just some longer term structural setup thoughts.

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.