db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: torque 4 site and further actions
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 09:05:33 GMT
> In any case I would move the releseases section in the Overview page
> up, right under the What is Torque section.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. But promped by this comment, I have
looked again at the menu structure and what is confusing about it is that
the "module documentation" menu item is not a sub navigation item of the
"torque 4" menu item. Which should be alleviated by renaming the "torque 4"
menu item to "general information" or something like it.
I'm not sure this is what you meant, though.

> Then in the main component I would still cite village with a note about
> is demotion in Torque 4.

Good point.

> In the maven-plugin section a sohort text about introduction of Maven2
> in Torque4

This will be in the yet-to-write tuorial.
However, the 5-minute-introduction on the maven site is quite ok and the
test project can serve as starting point.

> Short question: since I don'tahave a clue on MAven but I have to leanr
> something if I want to contribute to Torque: I have to start from Maven2
> or I need to know both versions?

Maven1 is dead. Unless you want to understand the torque 3.3 build process
maven2 should do.

     Thomas