db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Ivano Luberti <lube...@archicoop.it>
Subject Re: What is Torque?
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:39:56 GMT
I think we should take advantage of the fact we are writing an hypeterxt.
We should have an elevator pitch and use links in his keywords to
forward the reader to techinical explanation.
Even better to forward the reader to a FAQ dedicated to this kind of
matters.
In this way we have a short elevator pitch and can answer quickly to the
question raising in the head of the reader ("why you can say that?")

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959