db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Ivano Luberti <lube...@archicoop.it>
Subject Re: torque 4 status
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 15:23:19 GMT
Sorry to answer only now tho this.

Thomas Fischer ha scritto:
> The thing which we should decide next is what do we do with the generator
> features which do not have to do anything with code generation (like
> jdbc2xml).
As I already mentioned, my experience says this is a quite important
module, for me it has been fundamental.
I can sure try to find some time to contribute to this even if not
before one month from now.
Moreover I would need some start up tutorial from someone who knows the
code.
My company has its own teleconference infrastructure. I can use it if
someone is available to illustrate me with a tour the code involved and
give me some guideline on how to change it.
How much time do you think would be needed for such a meeting.
Of course I have to learn Maven2 before that.

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959