db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Ivano Luberti <lube...@archicoop.it>
Subject Re: torque 4 site and further actions
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2010 13:31:06 GMT
Thomas, not sure what the final decision is.
In any case I would move the releseases section in the Overview page
up, right under the What is Torque section.
Then in the main component I would still cite village with a note about
is demotion in Torque 4.
In the maven-plugin section a sohort text about introduction of Maven2
in Torque4
Hope I have been clear enough.

Short question: since I don'tahave a clue on MAven but I have to leanr
something if I want to contribute to Torque: I have to start from Maven2
or I need to know both versions?

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa