db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Ludwig Magnusson" <lud...@itcatapult.com>
Subject RE: Release candidate of torque 4 site - please review
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2010 14:08:32 GMT
Hi!
So far I'm just a user of torque but I'm looking to do some
development/modification of it so I'm very interested in whats going on. I
think the new site is well structured and filled with good information. I
will probably have some newbee developer questions coming up in the near
future and as I learn I will gladly contribute with documentation from a
beginners perspective if that is wanted.

What I also would like is some kind of plan on what Torque4 actually will
contain. It would be nice to know what the "heavy development" mentioned on
the first page is and what is left of it.
/Ludwig

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Fischer [mailto:fischer@seitenbau.net]
Sent: den 4 mars 2010 10:49
To: Apache Torque Developers List
Subject: Release candidate of torque 4 site - please review

I have built the Torque 4 site from svn and pushed it on people.apache.org
for review:

http://people.apache.org/~tfischer/torque-4-site/

I would be grateful for any comments or suggestions.

I might find some time this saturday or next week to deploy this version
(or an improved version) to http://db.apache.org/torque/releases/torque-4
I will also add a "news and status" entry and a link on the "normal" torque
site at http://db.apache.org/torque

     Thomas