db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject torque 4 status
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2010 10:54:51 GMT

Website:
I have now managed to pull the runtime reports into the main site. In
principle this should also work for the other modules, I will implement
this soon. I am using the following technique:
- copy the module report html pages over to the torque-site module
- fix some xhtml errors in the copied html files
- remove the dtd header in the copied html files
- pass the files through a xslt stylssheed which copies out only the body
content
- replace the body content from placewholder pages in torque-site with the
result from the xslt transformation.

A minor problem is that maven2 does not honor the target="_blank"
definitions in the site.xml

New Generator code:
I will try to import the new generator stuff someday next week.

   Thomas