db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Monroe <Greg.Mon...@dukece.com>
Subject RE: FYI - Village-3.3.1-SNAPSHOT-20100216 available
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2010 14:31:20 GMT
As Thomas F pointed out to me.. I implied that this was a release.  I should
have said: (Using text slightly modified from Apache nightly build snapshots)

There is a Village development snapshot now available.  It was built from the
SVN 3.3.1 tree on 16 Feb 2010.  It contains all up-to-date fixes and improvements
including the fix for Torque-133.  However, as a development snapshot build its
stability cannot be guaranteed.  Use at your own risk.

Text on the download page has been modified as well to clearly indicate this.

Just trying to supply a little convenience for users.