db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Monroe <Greg.Mon...@dukece.com>
Subject FYI - Village-3.3.1-SNAPSHOT-20100216 available
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 21:57:54 GMT
easier for people to fix this.  This is available at:

http://people.apache.org/~gmonroe/village

Let me know if there are any problems, questions, etc.

Greg

Greg Monroe <Monroe@DukeCE.com> (919)680-5050
Learning Technologies Group - Solutions Team Lead
Duke Corporate Education, Inc.
310 Blackwell St.
Durham, NC 27701

DukeCE Privacy Statement: