db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject com.workingdogs.village.DataSetException: Bad date value - Java Timestamp Objects cannot be earlier than 1/1/70
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 13:55:29 GMT
My applications are suddenly hitting the following exception all over
the place:

com.workingdogs.village.DataSetException: Bad date value - Java Timestamp Objects cannot be
earlier than 1/1/70

If I add aoms debug code I can see that the date being parsed is Wed Feb
09 00:00:00 EST 2011

Looks like the available storage space has been exhausted.

Is anyone else getting this (I'm using PostgreSQL).

Scott