db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject [Vote] Code donation for generator/templates for Torque 4.0
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 08:17:00 GMT

As I suggested before [1], I have now prepared a zip file containing the
proposed generator and template changes for torque 4.0. From the last
status [2], I have improved functionality and javadocs, removed some bugs
and checked the license headers of the files using RAT.

The zip file to be voted on is available at
http://people.apache.org/~tfischer/torque-generator-4-0-proposal.zip and
its sha1 checksum is
df01e2b53a08359268f511dc662328e5b191759c

The core features of the proposal are described in [2].

So the question is:
Do we want to accept the code donation and use it as the basis of the
torque 4.0 generator and templates ?
[ ] +1 Yes
[ ] 0 I do not care
[ ] -1 No (please give reasons)

The vote closes on Wednesday 12:00 MEZ(GMT +1)

     Thomas

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-torque-dev/201001.mbox/%3COF5F791DF1.9F6ECA4B-ONC12576A2.003A183C-C12576A2.003B4B7B@seitenbau.net%3E
[2]