db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Extensive memory usage in torque-generator. Bug?
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:08:57 GMT
Hm, on the one hand 65 MB RAM is not much on a modern computer. On the
other hand, it is much as compared to the data, as you said.
I am afraid that probably we do not have the manpower to dig into this;
memory usage is difficult to track down. If you find a reason for the
extensive memory usage and propose a solution, We'd be glad to incorporate
it.

For your immediate problem, try increasing the maven memory limits. (the
usual -Xmx -Xms options for the java vm).

     Thomas