db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Ludwig Magnusson" <lud...@itcatapult.com>
Subject Adding configuration paramater to maven plugin
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 19:59:24 GMT
Hello!

I am trying to add an extra parameter to the torque:om goal in the maven
plugin. Everything works except one minor detail. I can't read the parameter
from my projects pom.xml.

For every other parameter in org.apache.torque.mojo.OMMojo.java there are a
key, a private field, a getter, a setter and code adding it to the
configurateion. Ecample with "enableJava5Features" below:

public static final String ENABLE_JAVA_5_FEATURES_CONTEXT_PROPERTY

    = "enableJava5Features";

private boolean enableJava5Features;

public boolean isEnableJava5Features()

{

    return enableJava5Features;

}

public void setEnableJava5Features(boolean enableJava5Features)

{

    this.enableJava5Features = enableJava5Features;

}

configuration.addProperty(

    ENABLE_JAVA_5_FEATURES_CONTEXT_PROPERTY,

    Boolean.toString(enableJava5Features));

I have copied this for my parameter, but the value in my pom.xml is never
found. The set method is never called. What do I need to do to make this
happened?

/Ludwig