db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Db-torque Wiki] Update of "ulissi" by ScottEade
Date Sat, 15 Aug 2009 12:59:02 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-torque Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ScottEade:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-torque/ulissi

The comment on the change is:
spam

- I was born in New Jersey in 1950 and have a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology.  I live
in Bethesda, Maryland and work in a hospital in this city.
+ deleted

- I am a citizen of both the United States and Italy.  I have built a small house, called
Casale, in [[Valle San Giovanni]], a suburb (frazione) of the city of [[Teramo]] in Italy's
[[Abruzzo]] region.  I return there fairly often for visits.
-
- I am working with a kind gentleman from Teramo, Lucio De Marcellis, on Wikipedia articles
for Teramo and its surrounding communes.  Part of this work involves translating information
from Italian to English.
-
- I am very interested in the Abruzzo Region of Italy in general and, more particularly, the
province of Teramo.
-
-
- My external links include the following:
- *[http://villacasale.net/ Casale in Abruzzo ]
- *[http://www.angelfire.com/film/ulissi Ulissi Family]
- *[http://www.vallesangiovanni.com Valle San Giovanni]
- *[http://vallesangiovanni.wordpress.com Valle San Giovanni]