db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Db-torque Wiki] Update of "ulissi" by ulissi
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 14:12:38 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-torque Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ulissi:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-torque/ulissi

New page:
I was born in New Jersey in 1950 and have a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology.  I live
in Bethesda, Maryland and work in a hospital in this city.

I am a citizen of both the United States and Italy.  I have built a small house, called Casale,
in [[Valle San Giovanni]], a suburb (frazione) of the city of [[Teramo]] in Italy's [[Abruzzo]]
region.  I return there fairly often for visits.

I am working with a kind gentleman from Teramo, Lucio De Marcellis, on Wikipedia articles
for Teramo and its surrounding communes.  Part of this work involves translating information
from Italian to English.

I am very interested in the Abruzzo Region of Italy in general and, more particularly, the
province of Teramo.

I also enjoy contributing to the [[Wikitravel:User:Ulissi|Wikitravel:Ulissi]] site.

My external links include the following:
*[http://villacasale.net/ Casale in Abruzzo ]
*[http://www.angelfire.com/film/ulissi Ulissi Family]
*[http://www.vallesangiovanni.com Valle San Giovanni]
*[http://vallesangiovanni.net/ Valle San Giovanni]