db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Monroe <Greg.Mon...@dukece.com>
Subject RE: commons-dbutils 1.2 released, replace Village?
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 19:13:32 GMT
Just found the time to take a look at this.  It seems like it
might be a good match.  Seems like we could implement the
"populateObject" type methods with this by creating an appropriate
RowHandler inner class in the Peer objects.

However, the populateObject method that takes an offset might be
a bit of a challenge.

I'm also thinking that we might want to replace the Village Record
class with a DynaBean (commons BbeanUtils) similar to the one in
the DDLUtils package:

http://db.apache.org/ddlutils/api/index.html?org/apache/ddlutils/dynabean/package-summary.html

We might even be able to use this one.  Either way it will make
integration with the DDLUtils package easier.

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.