db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: torque-gen build fails in Gump due to changes in commons-lang
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 15:22:54 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> The question is whether you want to adapt to commons-lang changes
> (there may be good reasons not to) or not.  If you want to stick with
> commons-lang 2.x, all that we'd need to do is to change the dependency
> on commons-lang into one on commons-lang-2.x in your Gump descriptor
> (which is here:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata/project/db-torque-gen.xml)
> which every ASF committer can change.  Or you tell us to change it.

Thank you for your support. We are currently in the process of changing
the structure of our project in SVN. I will try to change the references
in the Gump files to point to the actual trunk. BTW, we will switch to
Maven-2 as the main build system. Is there something we need to take
care of with respect to Gump?

Bye, Thomas.