db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From <mjdevl...@firstcommand.com>
Subject RE: Torque support
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 05:02:03 GMT
Do you have an answer on whether Torque is supported.  Its kinda getting urgent at work.  Thanks,

Mary Myers-DeVlugt, MCDBA2008, MCITP2008, MCTS

SQL Database Analyst/DBA
First Command Financial Services, Inc., parent of
First Command Financial Planning, Inc.
1 FirstComm Plaza, Fort Worth, TX 76109-4999
(817) 569-2043 (office)   (817) 569-2690 (fax)
(817)  903-5198 (cell)     (817) 577-4694 (home)
mjdevlugt@firstcommand.com<mailto:mjdevlugt@firstcommand.com>
www.firstcommand.com<http://www.firstcommand.com>

________________________________
From: Myers-DeVlugt, Mary
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 10:52 AM
To: 'torque-dev@db.apache.org'
Subject: Torque support

I need to know if TORQUE is supported and the date it will not be supported any longer.

We are using it with Sungard Wealthstation/Planningstation and having issues that may require
support.  I had it on my calendar as July 2008 but I need verification since I think that
was just a verbal date given to us by Sungard.

If you need a version - I'll need to know how to find the version of Torque (what file verifies
the version).

Let me know because we plan on implementing a project to use TORQUE for many years.

Thanks,

Mary Myers-DeVlugt
mjdevlugt@firstcommand.com<mailto:mjdevlugt@firstcommand.com>
Senior Database Analyst
FirstCommand Financial Planning
817 569 2043 office
817 903 5198 cell or 817 577 4694 home
817-213-9954 or 8172139954@page.metrocall.com
1 FirstComm Plaza, Fort Worth, TX 76109

________________________________
First Command Financial Services, Inc., parent of First Command Financial Planning, Inc. (Member
SIPC), a registered broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, and First Command Bank.

Financial planning services and investment products, including securities, are offered by
First Command Financial Planning, Inc. Insurance products and services are offered by First
Command Financial Services, Inc. In certain states, as required by law, First Command Financial
Services, Inc. does business as a separate, domestic corporation, and does business in California
as "First Command Insurance Services." Banking products and services are offered by First
Command Bank. Securities products are not FDIC insured, not bank guaranteed and may lose value.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this message or any attachments
to this message are intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material as well as being protected from disclosure.
The information contained herein is based on sources we believe reliable but is not considered
all-inclusive. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately
and delete the material from any computer. www.firstcommand.com