db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: status 4.0 svn part
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2008 08:55:26 GMT
> I'd suggest to copy the village part over as well. It would be easier to
> integrate then. I'd like to fix the long-standing blob-NPE with oracle.
> Should I do this in the old area or in the new one?

For my part, I'd say in the old part. The reasoning is this:

We like to get Torque 4 out without village. So why do we need to put more
work in ? we can just treat it as external dependency in the torque 4
part.

If, on the other hand, we do fixes on 3.3, this should be done in
the old 3.3 part.

Just my personal opinion, feel free to do it otherwise.

     Thomas