db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Antwort: Torque contributor?
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 16:02:14 GMT
> Can you tell me how I can participate on the Apache Torque project as a
> contributor? Where can I sign up? I have already an account at
> https://issues.apache.org/jira.

This is all you need.

> I would like to support the project by
> adding patches to the sourcecode.

If you want to fix bugs:
- Check whether the bug is already in jira
- open an issue in jira if it does not exist
- attach a patch to an existing issue as a proposed solution.

If you want to contribute enhancements:
- write a notice to torque-dev to indicate what you plan, to discuss your
idea
- create a jira issue and attach the patch

One other thing: please do not email to developers personally, but to the
torque mailing lists.

    Thomas

P.S. Background information:
http://db.apache.org/torque/developer-info/index.html