db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject status 4.0 svn part
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 10:18:23 GMT
Yesterday I started the torque 4 svn part. The status is the following:
- the core build works for the modules runtime, templates, generator and
maven 2 plugin
- eclipse plugin works.
- the names of the projects now match the artifact-ids (otherwise the
eclipse plugin will not create correct links between projects)
- the docs were updated in the new branch to reflect the new status. Check
these if you want to try the build.

Please check whether you are ok with the current project names.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/db/torque/torque4/trunk/

The following needs to be done
- The site does not build and the site directory structure is not yet
standard maven 2 in all modules
- The test project needs to be reorganized
- The tutorial is still using maven 1
I will do that, but probably I will have very little time the next two
weeks, so it will take sonme time. I beg your patience.

   Thomas