db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: status 4.0 svn part
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 14:03:04 GMT
> Do we need the proposals subdirectory in the runtime subproject?
> Most of this stuff is old and IFAIK comes from the last major
> revamp (3.1?). Some of them have been implemented in the code
> already, but probably not in the original mode.

Personally, I think we should remove it. But I did not want to do it
before discussing it first. But, now, having discussed it, if nobody
objects, I'd remove it (or you can if you want to do it)

> I can live with the names... but the "purest" in me doesn't
> like the redundancy of having the torque- prefix.  IMHO, it's
> sort of like saying XML Language, i.e. Extensible Markup Language
> Language.  If it's an easy change, I wouldn't mind dropping this.
> But if it's not, I can live with it.

I thought that the eclipse plugin only works when the names are equal to
the artifact names. But I'll check again.

    Thomas