db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: status 4.0 svn part
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 13:41:40 GMT
Thanks Thomas.  Having a specific place to work on Torque 4
is a great thing.

Couple of minor questions/suggestions:

Do we need the proposals subdirectory in the runtime subproject?
Most of this stuff is old and IFAIK comes from the last major
revamp (3.1?). Some of them have been implemented in the code
already, but probably not in the original mode.

I can live with the names... but the "purest" in me doesn't
like the redundancy of having the torque- prefix.  IMHO, it's
sort of like saying XML Language, i.e. Extensible Markup Language
Language.  If it's an easy change, I wouldn't mind dropping this.
But if it's not, I can live with it.

Greg

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.