db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Importing binary data using data.xml
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 17:06:54 GMT
You might also check to see if the http://db.apache.org/ddlutils/
Project can do this.  They (mostly) support the Torque XML format.

Another option, if you're DB servers are on the same network is
to write a simple program that reads from the MS SQL server, creates
a bean, and then writes that bean content back to the Oracle server.
Not an ideal solution but might meet your needs.

Finally, a while back I wrote a generic XML import/export for
Torque that could be used programmatically rather than via Ant.  It's
based on Betwixt and include a "betwixt map file generator".  This
might be useful.  It's available at:
http://torque-addons.sourceforge.net/

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.