db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Renu Gupta <renu.gu...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Another Problem with torque-maven2-plugin
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:57:06 GMT
Hi,
I m successfully able to generate multiple databases.
But now the problem is that tables are replicating in databases.
For Ex. I have two databases booktore1 and bookstore2
And I have created
1) project1-schema.xml for bookstore1 which contains table definition (author, publisher and
book)
2) project2-schema.xml for bookstore2 which contains table definition (author2, publisher2
and book2)
Both (project1-schema.xml, project2-schema.xml) are kept in same folder.

Now, when I execute "mvn torque: sql" then sql files of project1-schema.sql, project2-schema.sql
are created in target folder containing sql queries. But these files doesn't contain name
of the database any where. (And I think this is the reason of my problem, but donno how to
resolve....:()

And then when I execute "mvn torque: sqlExec" then tables are generated in both the databases
but are replicated i.e
author, publisher and book &
author2, publisher2 and book2 these 6 tables are created in both the databases (booktore1,
booktore2)
instead that author, publisher and book should have been created in bookstore1 only and
author2, publisher2 and book2 should have been created in bookstore2 only.

Kindly help me out I am stucked up here....................... :(

-Renu