db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r659033 - /db/torque/runtime/trunk/project.xml
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 18:22:26 GMT

>Von: Scott Eade <seade@backstagetech.com.au>
>
>fulcrum-yaafi-1.0.5 has been publicly available for some time.  I am
>chasing fulcrum-testcontainer-1.0.5, it was released some time ago
>but was not deployed to the maven repositories.

Using fulcrum-yaafi 1.0.5 with fulcrum-testcontainer 1.0.4 leads to the
following error:
Testcase: testAvalon(org.apache.torque.avalon.AvalonTest):      Caused an
ERROR
org/apache/fulcrum/yaafi/framework/factory/ServiceManagerFactory
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/fulcrum/yaafi/framework/factory/ServiceManagerFactory
        at org.apache.fulcrum.testcontainer.YAAFIContainer.initialize
        (YAAFIContainer.java:114)
        at org.apache.fulcrum.testcontainer.YAAFIContainer.startup
        (YAAFIContainer.java:87)
        at org.apache.fulcrum.testcontainer.BaseUnitTest.lookup
        (BaseUnitTest.java:134)
        at org.apache.fulcrum.testcontainer.BaseUnitTest.resolve
        (BaseUnitTest.java:147)
        at org.apache.torque.avalon.AvalonTest.setUp(AvalonTest.java:49)

If someone has a working configuration with newer fulcrum libraries which
are deployed to the maven repositories please tell me, I'll change it.
It is a pain to use jars which are not in the maven repositories. I do not
know any reasons to to so. If there are any, I'd be happy to discuss them,
but in the meantine, +1 for maintaining a working configuration with jars
which are deployed to the maven repo.

       Thomas