db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project db-torque-gen (in module db-torque-gen) failed
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 00:56:27 GMT
Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> general@gump.apache.org wrote:
>>     [javac] symbol  : variable templatePath
>>     [javac] location: class org.apache.torque.task.TorqueDataModelTask
>>     [javac]                 log("Using templatePath: " +
>> templatePath, project.MSG_VERBOSE);
>
> Anyone knows what happens here? It works for me (TM).
gump builds using dependencies it obtains from a checkout from the scm.
In this case it seems that Henning made some changes in rev 595103 of
org/apache/texen/ant/TexenTask.java that break TorqueDataModeTask.

The gump messages for torque-generator will continue until it is updated
for the texan changes - this is unlikely to occur until there is a
texan-1.1 release.

Cross posting to dev@v.a.o to let them know.

Scott