db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Thoralf Rickert" <thoralf.rick...@cadooz.de>
Subject AW: [ANNOUNCE] Torque 3.3 released
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 14:15:47 GMT
Hi all,

I was a little bit quiet in the last months, but anyhow: Great work!

> > How about for 4.0 we drop support for Java versions earlier than 5?
> > Comments?
> +1 from me. Java5 was released 3 1/2 years ago, which will
> probably be 4 1/2 years when 4.0 is out, given our release cycles.
Plus
> there's retroweaver.

+1 from me too.

I've ask to help a little bit in 4.0 with one or two features. I wrote
the mail long ago (2006?) and I'm not sure, what it was. ;-) But
actually I would like to change  a lot in the templates for Java5
compatible code - changing iteration to "foreach"; find out, if we can
use enums; using "Object..." params, annotations and so on....

bye
Thoralf