db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: svn commit: r618896 - in /db/torque: runtime/trunk/pom.xml runtime/trunk/project.xml test/trunk/test-project/pom.xml
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2008 09:14:50 GMT
Brendan Miller wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 05:08:39AM +0000, seade@apache.org wrote:
>
>>      <dependency>
>>        <groupId>fulcrum</groupId>
>>        <artifactId>fulcrum-testcontainer</artifactId>
>> -      <version>1.0.4</version>
>> +      <version>1.0.5</version>
>>        <scope>test</scope>
>>      </dependency>
>>
> Where is fulcrum-testcontainer-1.0.5.jar anyway?  Maven can't find it,
> and I don't see it in any of the repo mirrors either.

My bad.  While fulcrum-testcontainer-1.0.5 is indeed released (you can
download it manually from
http://turbine.apache.org/fulcrum/fulcrum-testcontainer/downloads.html)
it was not made available from the standard maven repository.

It is available from the private turbine m1 repository at
http://turbine.apache.org/repo/ so you could always add this to
maven.repo.remote in your build.properties.

I'll chase someone about getting it into the mirrored repository.

Scott