db-torque-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Torque 3.3-RC3 as Torque 3.3
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 09:18:18 GMT
Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Scott Eade wrote:
>> [ ] +1 Yes, add the TORQUE-108 fix to Torque 3.3, but only if
>> it suits the Release Manager
>> [ ] 0  I do not care, the RM can decide.
>> [X] -1 No, don't be so absurd as to suggest such a thing.
> Strictly speaking, the inclusion of this fix would mean another RC4. 
> I'd rather plan for an inclusion in the next point release. We should 
> try to shorten release cycles anyway.
And as far as I am concerned that means it will not be included.
>> I know Thomas V. is on holiday at present, but I am going to take
>> the liberty of saying that he will be acting as Release Manager.
> That's Thomas F(ischer), actually, who is on holiday. I'm here, and 
> I'll do whatever is necessary to bring this version to life.
Sorry Thomas - silly mistake on my part.


To unsubscribe, e-mail: torque-dev-unsubscribe@db.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: torque-dev-help@db.apache.org

View raw message