db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: svn commit: r619257 - /db/torque/test/trunk/profile/mysql/project.xml
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 22:38:21 GMT
Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Could you please leave some comment about what is wrong with version
> 5.0.4? I'm a bit nervous^Wcurious as we are using 5.0.4 without problems.
Running the test-project I received an SQLException along the lines of
"Unknown initial character set index '48' received from server" - a
search came up with
http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?39,139534,139889#msg-139889  This led
me to try 5.0.5 which worked with no problems.

The exception occurred when first creating the tables so I guess the
problem may not present when working with an environment that already
has its tables set up, that or it relates to the specific version of
MySQL in use.

Scott