db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Brendan Miller" <bmil...@dotster.com>
Subject Re: Any reason not to move to 3.3 final yet?
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 20:51:19 GMT

> There ist the templates issue torque-107,
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TORQUE-107
> but this has been around for a while and I di not think it justifies
> another version in itself, so +1 for a early 3.3 final.

Will there be a do-all-the-stuff-that-doesn't-justify-another-version
version soon?  Can we have a 3.4 plan that does some of these "leftovers"
without waiting another year?  I've written lots of workaround code for
TORQUE-107, but we maintain our own copy of Village for TORQUE-8.
Getting rid of these types of issues would make development with Torque
a lot easier.

Brendan