db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject missing pom for texen 1.0
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 16:42:21 GMT

In the maven2 repository entry for texen 1.0,

there is the texen jar present but no pom.xml. Because of this, maven2
tries to load the pom file from the repository each time a maven2 build is
started which involves texen as dependency.

I am not sure if this is your problem at all; if you have no custom maven2
build a minimal pom should be generated automatically.
If you _DO_ have a maven 2 build or deploy into the maven 2 repository
yourself, it would be appreciated if you'd provide a pom.xml. I can open a
jira issue if you'd prefer it.

      Best regards,