db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject missing pom for texen 1.0
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 16:42:21 GMT

In the maven2 repository entry for texen 1.0,

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/velocity/texen/1.0/

there is the texen jar present but no pom.xml. Because of this, maven2
tries to load the pom file from the repository each time a maven2 build is
started which involves texen as dependency.

I am not sure if this is your problem at all; if you have no custom maven2
build a minimal pom should be generated automatically.
If you _DO_ have a maven 2 build or deploy into the maven 2 repository
yourself, it would be appreciated if you'd provide a pom.xml. I can open a
jira issue if you'd prefer it.

      Best regards,

           Thomas