db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: 3.3RC3
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 16:17:53 GMT
> Scott Eade wrote:
> > Grumble grumble...
> >
> >    ant 1.7.0 + Windows + space char in path = IllegalArgumentException
> >
> > ...grumble grumble grumble...
> >
> > Don't have time to check this right now, but I imagine if I move my m2
> > repository out of 'Documents and Settings' it may fix things.  Will
> > try later.
> Moving my m2 repository did resolve this problem, but it is a bit of a
> PITA.  All Windows users of the Torque Maven2 Plugin (or in fact any
> plugin that uses Ant 1.7.0) are going to hit this problem.

Hm. If this is the only remaining point, we can create a bugfix release for
the m2 plugin later (without releasing all the other stuff too).

> Has anyone looked into why texan being loaded as a snapshot?

I would guess this is because there is no pom.xml in the maven2 repo (I am
not sure whether this is intentional, but I would guess not). I'll trigger
the velocity people.

Thomas