db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: 3.3RC3
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 21:13:10 GMT
Sorry, I did not check my mail before today. I have checked the site and
have three changes sitting here. Thomas, should I commit these or do you
prefer to wait after the release ? They are:
- The database.dtd in the site is an old version
- 3.3-RC2 has no release date in the changes.xml
- the svn link on the download page should point to the trunks module

I'll try to check the artifacts and the tutorial tomorrow or on friday
evening.

     Thomas