db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r610465 - in /db/torque/test/trunk/profile/derbyNetwork: ./ Torque.properties derby.properties notes.txt project.properties project.xml
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 22:15:27 GMT
That sounds like a good place to add this.  But I may
not get to it for a few days.

FWIW, the note.txt file was a quick and dirty way to
remind me what to do when the next release came up for
testing.  I figured that it would be seen when the
properties files were being "localized".

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.