db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: 3.3RC3
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 22:37:53 GMT
I too am just getting back from a holiday break... I've started
doing some testing with RC3.3.  I'll try to do some testing
against MS SQL and some other DB tomorrow.

Here are some problems I've found with the source distros:

Village-3.3-RC3-src.* distro:

Missing the common directory so it will not compile with ant
or Maven 1.1

Compiles with both Ant and Maven 1.1 when this directory is
copied from the Runtime source).

Torque-Gen-3.3-RC3-src.* distro:

Missing the License.txt and NOTICE files in the common dir.  So
it will not compile.

Compiles with Ant and Maven 1.1 when these are added.

Note: The Village jar has to be "installed" before Maven will
compile.  But when it is released this should not be a problem.

Also, the Ant build process failed to get various Avalon and
Maven jars from svn.apache.org (File not found errors).  This
may or may not be a problem on a "clean" machine. (I suspect
it compiled with these failures because my local repository
already had the required files.)  Probably not a show stopper,
but...

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.