db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Brekke" <ekke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any reason not to move to 3.3 final yet?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 18:47:51 GMT
Just skipping the site goals allow me to build and it seems so far
everything is working.  But I was using 3.3-RC1 and without additional
configuration, generated sources are put in the
target/generated-sources/torque directory, this includes the BaseXXXX.javaand
XXXX.java generated sources.  It doesn't create a generated-java directory
under src/main.  The default for <outputDir> for the om goal changed.  So
here is what I had to do to my pom.xml

        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>sql-and-docs</id>
            <goals>
              <phase>generate-sources</phase>
              <goal>sql</goal>
              <goal>documentation</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
          <execution>
            <id>om</id>
            <goals>
              <phase>generate-sources</phase>
              <goal>om</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <outputDir>${project.build.directory
}/generated-sources/torque</outputDir>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>

I can't remember if there was a problem after 3.3-RC1 that changed this
default ( or maybe I built it locally with that default ), but that seems to
be the issue.  The reporting plugin has no issues with the above config, but
if the generated-java directory is used, the maven-javadoc plugin complains.

----