db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Brekke" <ekke...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any reason not to move to 3.3 final yet?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:00:25 GMT
Thanks, I have it running now, but I'm getting a strange javadoc gen error
when running the site:site goal:

1 error
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error during page generation

Embedded error: Error rendering Maven report: Exit code: 1 - javadoc: error
- Illegal package name: "...generated-java.qds.solutions.om"

Command line was:"cd
/home/jbrekke/sandbox/solutions/solutions-om/target/site/apidocs &&
/usr/java/jdk1.6.0/jre/../bin/javadoc" -J-DproxyHost=XXXXXX
-J-DproxyPort=XXXX @options @packages

I'm trying some runtime tests now.  I know previously there were some issues
starting up Turbine with RC2, but this seems to be resolved.  Looks like its
working here...