db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 3.3RC3
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 13:36:43 GMT
Thomas Fischer wrote:
> Sorry, I did not check my mail before today. I have checked the site and
> have three changes sitting here. Thomas, should I commit these or do you
> prefer to wait after the release ? They are:
> - The database.dtd in the site is an old version
> - 3.3-RC2 has no release date in the changes.xml
> - the svn link on the download page should point to the trunks module

As this is "just a documentation issue" :-), it doesn't make a
difference. It's the artifacts I would rather not build again if at all
possible. We must do something about the build process, it's a PITA
right now...

I'm going to start the vote on Saturday if you agree. Then we can make
it into the Jan-08 DB-report...

Bye, Thomas.