db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: 3.3RC3
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 12:18:06 GMT
Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> in the last months I have been involved in a number of time-consuming
> exercises (quite literally).
Spouse, kids, work and life generally are all consuming for me at
present too (and I am increasingly thinking that I have the order of
these things a little muddled).
> However over the holidays I might find some
> time to cut 3.3 Release candidate 3. Based on the
> release-then-vote-policy, I'd propose to provide the jars, the site and
> distribution packages on people.a.o and then ask for confirrmation.
> Would that sound reasonable? Any *important* fixes left to include?
I think we are good to go with 3.3-rc3.  We should also be pretty strict
about what follows - i.e. only things broken from 3.2 should be
considered for fixes until 3.3 final.

Cheers,

Scott